Hotmail.com Wiki Information | Login & Registration Guide For New User – Hotmail is a free email service site provided by Microsoft and established in year 1995. If users signed up for a Hotmail account, then they will get 5 GB worth of storage space and 25 GB of space on windows live SkyDrive. Also an organisation and business can get Hotmail for their domain name. Hotmail is the free email from Microsoft. Hotmail is available via an online app for android and i0s. mobile app can be integrated with other apps by Microsoft. Hotmail comes with a huge package from Microsoft. So create your new account on this Hotmail.com. Login and take the advantage of this site. Here you will get the idea about Hotmail.com, also steps to login on sites, and also Hotmail registration for new user.
About Hotmail.com Wiki Information
Hotmail.com is one of the free e-mail services provided by the Microsoft and was established in 1995. These Hotmail accounts are free but you must have to go on Hotmail sign up to get yourself a free account. Hotmail have introduced outlook.com in 2012 as they expanded their system from user feedback. It was founded in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. Also the Microsoft released the final version of Hotmail on October, 2011 which is available in 36 languages.
Hotmail Login – The Hotmail is also said to be Outlook.com and Live.com. This is one of the oldest email browsers existing at the moment which provides one of the best email service. This service is available in 36 languages. Here we have shared the Steps to Hotmail Login.
1) To open the web browser like Google Chrome, Firefox OR Internet Explorer
2) In address bar type the official urls www.hotmail.com or www.outlook.com
3) Fill your Email ID & Password in provided fields
4) Click on Login Button
Steps For Hotmail Registration For New User
Hotmail Registration – You can create your new user account on Hotmail.com. Here we have some steps to register on Hotmail for new account.
1) For new registration enter your all basic information like your first name and last name.
2) Create your username and strong password.
3) Choose your region / country.
4) Enter your date of birth and on next box enter your gender.
5) To protect your account, you can add your phone number and alternative email address.
6) Then enter the captcha to verify, you are a person.
7) After that, you have to click on “Create account” and finally you will get your Hotmail account.